How is staying at home making you feel so far? Are you enjoying your free time?
I was supposed to render my last day on Friday, but Covid-19 decided to advance it to today (Tuesday). Not blaming anyone though. The government is just protecting us from the danger this virus can bring. So I am happily following the rules and accepting its consequences.
Everyone in this country is now fighting a battle over the virus. We should be very vigilant as this virus can sometimes hide in someone’s body without showing any signs. Practice social distancing. This is the only time that being judgemental is acceptable. It is better to be safe than sorry.
So how are you coping up with the lockdown? Do you just lay down and wait for the day to end? Wake up. Eat breakfast. Watch TV. Browse through social media sites. Eat lunch. Watch TV again. Browse through social media. Eat dinner. Sleep.
Is this how you consume your day or are you finding your new hobbies and passion during your free time?
Don’t feel bored! Make use of the time you have to focus on yourself. Your mental health, your personal growth and connection with your family.
It is just the second day of my stay in the condo and I am proud to say that I have been very productive and I am now more focused on myself.
We went to the grocery to get some stock, I cleaned part of the condo, I made a healthy vegetable salad, I drafted few blogs that I’ve scheduled to be posted on the next coming days, I’ve planned on pitching clients, and many more. I have never been so excited!
You can do the same. You can be productive too while at home! Below is the list of the things you can do during the lockdown.
1. Get a complete 8 hours of sleep.
2. Clean your room and the house.
3. Rearrange your closet and your stuff.
4. Wash your clothes and shoes.
5. Make some healthy food like salads.
6. Exercise or do some yoga.
7. Read books.
8. Focus on your passion. Write a blog, draw, or do some sit-down vlogs.
9. Play with your siblings or your pets.
10. Talk to your family. Have an intimate conversation with your loved ones about some topics that you never had the chance to share with them. This is our chance to bring back the times we spent outside the house during those busy days.
We are just at the start of the lockdown period, so let us all make the most out of it.
I am proud to say that in just two days, I have never experienced anxiety attacks. I never felt this good in the last couple of months. I hope you are too.
Let me know what you guys are up to during the lockdown. I am happy to know what’s keeping you busy at home.
Stay safe, Scribblers!